Come to one of our August Breakfast Club roadshows - see and hear about the innovations in auditing and how they will impact on your practice. We will be speaking on the audit of SMSF, SME, Not-for-profits, Trust accounts and more.
Hear our thoughts on Audit automation and our vision for the software for auditors in Australia.
See our new features and functionality - SMSF 4.0 audit industry template, Customiser, Workflow Manager and integrations with BGL, Class and Supermate. See how you can save time auditing and have a compliant audit file.
A 100 minute workshop and includes top 10 tips and advanced features and functionality of Auditflow. This is suitable for new and existing users.
Format for the morning:
- 7.30am to 8.00am - Registration, networking, tea and coffee
- 8.00am to 8.45am - Seated hot breakfast, networking and presentation. “Auditing Now and Next Year – software innovation that is going to impact your practice”
- 8.45am to 10.30am - Workshop for new and existing users. Outline below
We’re going to:
- Brisbane - Wednesday 5th August. Tattersall's Function Centre, 215 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000.
- Gold Coast - Thursday 6th August. Auditflow HQ Boardroom, Suite 30610, Level 6, Southport Central 3 Commercial, 9 Lawson Street, Southport QLD 4215
- Sydney - Tuesday 11th August. City Tattersalls Club, 194-204 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Melbourne - Wednesday 12th August. Double Tree by Hilton, 270 Flinders Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Online Webinar - Tuesday 18th August. Note; 8.45am to 10.30am Workshop only
- Integration & Dynamic Workpaper file Creation
- Trial Balance import and mapping (auto-mapping with API integrators). Class, BGL, Supermate (new feature release 31 July or prior)
- SMSF Admin Software Integrations
- SMSF 4.0 (new feature release – available now)
- Audit Program Customisation
- The Customiser (new feature release - available now)
- Working with Supporting Documents
- Individual and bulk PDF documents
- Referencing and Annotations in Lead schedules
- Client/Administrator/Auditor collaboration
- The Admin Portal
- Advanced Administrator access
- Standardising your audit approach and process
- Workflow Diagram
- Firm Templates Module
- Managing Your Engagements
- Dashboard Analytics
- Workflow Manager (new feature release 31 July or prior)
Get ready for auditing with Auditflow - Australia's most popular financial software.
See you there,
The Auditflow Team
PS: Do you have any new staff who need to get up to speed with Auditflow? Bring them along too - the workshop will teach them everything they need to know to get started with Auditflow.