- This event has passed.
Getting Back in the Game – Marketing Your Firm Out of Lockdown
August 20 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
These are unprecedented times that will require adaptation and new marketing tactics. The marketing strategies and activities that brought you new clients in the past may not work as well—or at all, in these new times. Chances are, you are behind where you wanted to be.
How will you respond?
This webinar looks at how you need to adapt your business development activities to market your firm out of lockdown and into recovery with proven and effective ways that will help you get back in the game.
- Understand where we are now and what clients want from you
- Trust and confidence – be remembered for helping not selling
- It’s a virtual world – embrace it!
- Adapting to a changed landscape for marketing your services
- Traditional vs. new normal
- Collaboration tools to add client value
- Open Q&A
Please join us for this insightful webinar, chaired by Jo Edwards, Managing Director of JE Consulting, and hosted by Kevin Bungard, and Dane Courtney of MyWorkpapers – with the opportunity for you to ask your own questions to the panel.
|Click here to register for this event|