Product Release Timeline
V22.6 – Nov 22
V22.5.0 – Sept 22
- Excel Connect feature:
- A checkbox has been added for all excel document workpapers to enable the excel feature for relevant documents.
- Excel Connect can now be enabled on individual excel document workpapers within the firm templates.
- Datafields – External firm addresses are now available to be added as multi-line address within the word documents.
- Workflow Manager – file creation UI/UK improvements
- Minor UI/UX updates
V22.2.0 – Mar 22
- Profit & Loss / Balance Sheet: Initial and Adjustment columns have been added. Users will be able to view “Interim” figures by selecting the “Display Interim Values” from the settings cog icon.
- HAT ATOL released
- Mercia Registered Social Housing manual released
- Mercia Solicitors (NI) released
- Mercia Clubs (NI) released
V2.40 – Nov 21
- [AU]: Class Super Client Import
- Merge and link is now available on existing clients
- Trustees and Members import clean ups
- Members’ AU resident column Yes/No
- Trustee Structure will be set accordingly (i.e. Individual or Corporate)
- GST Details import enhancements
- [AU]: Class Super Trial Balance / Reports Pack Import
- Minor UI updates on previews
- Quantity pulled into Lead Schedules/Summaries – now displays the Market values
V2.39 – Oct 21
- Supporting documents can now be attached to document type workpapers.
- External Firms – Users can now attach External Firms when creating new files from the Workflow Manager.
- Client import – Clients can now be imported into MyWorkpapers using a default template.
- [AU]: Class Super Client import – Class clients can now be imported manually into MyWorkpapers (without the use of the Class API integration).
- [AU]: Class Super Trial Balance / Reports Pack import – Users can now import Class Trial Balance and Report Packs manually into MyWorkpapers (without using the Class API integration).
V2.36 – Aug 21
- Sage two-way integration – Journals can be pushed back to Sage from MyW (UK)
- Embedded hyperlinks
- Xero Export permissions – update to restrict users who can export journal to third party products
- Import clients – users can now bulk attach an External Firm to the clients being imported via API (BGL, Class, SuperMate)
- HAT Corporate Audit released
V2.33 – Apr 21
- Firm portal available for Audit and SMSF file types that enable Auditors to communicate and collaborate with external firms
- SMSF Administrator portal feature renamed to External Firm Portal to reflect expanded use
- Digital Document Transfer added to enable External Firm (Administrator in Australia for SMSF) to transfer documents from their own MyW client to the firm Portal
- Reports pack – UI/UX improvements for bulk send documents and Report Type (AU)
- New Class Super Reports (AU)
- PDF Annotation – colour of Workpaper references added can be changed
V2.32 – Mar 21
- PDF Annotation – upgraded features – for search files/comments and annotation time stamps
- Firm templates – firm template names can be edited from “manage templates” page
- Office Online Datafields – new fields now available
- New accounting structures available – 2020 and AU – Reckon XPA APS (UK)
- Completion reports section for Key Accounting Estimates enabled for Mercia templates (UK)