MyWorkpapers, previously known as Auditflow, was founded in 2009 with the goal of developing the most innovative technology for accountants to prepare, and manage their work in the accounting practice.
The business was founded by experienced accountants who recognised the gap in the market for software to assist accountants to become more compliant with their work, increase productivity and communicate more effectively with their clients and other stakeholders.
MyWorkpapers has evolved from its flagship award winning auditing application into a full suite of specialised workpaper packs for all types of engagements. Additional features and functionality have been added along the way to provide a cloud based paperless workpaper solution to collaborate and manage documents, workflows, tasks and queries.
Our goal is to drive innovation in digital workpapers for accounting and auditing.
We continue to invest heavily into new features, functionality and integrations as well as expanding our already comprehensive list of workpaper packs.
MyWorkpapers is making a material impact in accounting firms of all types in several multi-lingual countries.
MyWorkpapers software has been developed for the cloud where the software is hosted on the internet in the most secure and reliable environments available. Clients do not need to install, maintain or manage the software, so they can focus on getting the myriad benefits out of the comprehensive features.
MyWorkpapers partners with only the top content providers and technology firms to ensure our clients are adhering to the latest standards for compliance; and can seamlessly integrate their data.
MyWorkpapers releases new features regularly. Additions and extensions to functionality are developed in response to the feedback from clients.
MyWorkpapers software is hosted with tier-one hosting providers that monitor our servers and firewalls 24/7/365 at guarded facilities, and is subjected to best practice security and penetration testing.
- Official opening of MyWorkpapers London offices01/08/2016
- Release of Australian Year-end Generic workpaper pack01/08/2017
- Release of Australian Year-end SMSF Administrator workpaper pack01/07/2017
- Company name change to MyWorkpapers01/04/2016
- superMate and Auditflow partnership27/07/2015
- Integration with BGL released21/07/2014
- Class Super integration released14/07/2014
- Auditflow Ltd (UK) Formed31/07/2013
- Auditflow partners with IRIS and Mercia20/05/2013
- Auditflow wins another iAward04/07/2012
- Auditflow SMSF released29/08/2011
- Auditflow wins prestigious iAward15/07/2011
- Auditflow SME Released05/10/2010
- Auditflow Pty Ltd (AU) Formed14/04/2009