Xero two-way integration has been one of our most frequently requested features to be added to MyWorkpapers and we are pleased to say that it is now in place.
Until now, our Xero integration has allowed you to pull your trial balance data through from Xero, check and reconcile the numbers in MyWorkpapers and then post journals, with this data flowing through to financial statement software. However, from there, updating the bookkeeping information in Xero was a manual process.
Our new two-way integration completes this seamless loop of data, allowing all systems to be updated with the correct financial information once the workpapers have been completed.
- Less manual entry for Xero users;
- Fewer errors;
- Seamless flows of data between Xero and MyWorkpapers;
- Quicker export of journals and reconciliation between MyWorkpapers and Xero;
- Users can use the integration to updated previously posted journals through MyWorkpapers via re-export; and
- Controlled permissions to ensure accurate posting of journals by key team members.
You can find out more about our two-way Xero integration and our full range of other integrations by watching our Integration webinar on-demand.
Find out more here.